NOVEMBER 26, 4 - 7 PM, DEPOT PARK
The Livingston Tourism Business Improvement District is delighted to return with our 2nd Annual Light Up Livingston Celebration on Saturday, November 11 from 4-7 pm in the Livingston Depot Rotary Park, 200 West Park Street, with a Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony at 5:30 pm. This event is in conjunction with Small Business Saturday and we encourage everyone to enjoy the wonderful shops, restaurants and bars in Downtown Livingston before and after the Light Up Livingston festivities.
All are invited to this free community event to kick off the magical holiday season in Livingston. The Depot Park trees will be be lit on 11/26 and Light Up Livingston up through the New Year, thanks to the Holiday Lights Committee and donors, and Downtown is lit up with large light pole sowflake lights thanks to the Downtown Livingston Business Improvement District.
Light Up Livingston features fun for the whole family fun including:
* Holiday Carol singing
* Candy Cane hunt
* Holiday Scavenger Hunt Downtown with prize drawing
* Special appearances from Elsa from Frozen and more holiday characters!
* Santa will arrive at 5:30 pm to magically turn on all the holiday lights and then mingle with guests.
* The Depot Foundation will sell hot drinks and there will be libations available for purchase so adults can spike those hot drinks.
* There will be food trucks, beer, wine, and more for purchase
* The Livingston Model Railroaders will be running their model trains in the basement of the baggage building during the event, masks are required in this magical miniature train wonderland.
* The Livingston Tourism Business Improvement District will be giving away holiday scarves, collectible tumblers and more!
* Holiday Lights of Livingston, a community-funded nonprofit that lights the Depot trees, will be in attendance.
Everyone is encouraged to shop, eat, drink and be merry at Downtown and area businesses. When you spend locally in Livingston, your dollars circulate seven times in the community, so we applaud everyone who supports Livingston’s small business economy.
We look forward to a bright and beautiful holiday season full of events and opportunities to support Livingston businesses.
Light Up Livingston is a collaboration of the Livingston Tourism Business Improvement District, Livingston Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Downtown Livingston Business Improvement District (Explore Livingston Coalition), Holiday Lights of Livingston, the Livingston Depot, Livingston Parks and Recreation, LINKS for Learning, Ace Hardware of Livingston, and more/
NOTE: Livingston's Tourism Business Improvement District (TBID), in partnership with Downtown Livingston Business Improvement District (LBID) and Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) is collectively called the Explore Livingston Coalition and all are funded by downtown district property or hotel bed taxes to support Livingston's business and tourism economy. This group is not a membership-driven organization so serves all Downtown and hospitality businesses in Livingston and does not charge for their services, but rather provides services, projects, marketing, and grants supporting events that bring tourism dollars into Livingston's economy. Learn more at https://www.downtownlivingston.org/ and https://www.explorelivingstonmt.com/ or email email@example.com with any questions